At Tsito Senior High School, we understand the importance of making education accessible to all.
That’s why we have designed an online admission portal that allows prospective students to easily apply to our school from the comfort of their homes.
How to Login to the Tsito SHS Online Admission Portal
To access the TSITO SHS Online Admission Portal, you will need a device with internet connectivity, a valid email address, and an active phone number.
Follow these simple steps to log in:
- Step 1: Open your web browser and type in the following URL: www.tsito-shs.edu.gh
- Step 2: Click on the “Admissions” tab on the menu bar.
- Step 3: Select “Apply Online” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a login page. Enter your email address and password to log in. If you are a new user, click on the “Create Account” button to register.
- Step 5: Once you have logged in, you can start your application process.
At Tsito SHS, we offer a wide range of programmes to cater to the diverse interests and career aspirations of our students.
Here is a list of the available programmes:
- General Arts
- General Science
- Home Economics
- Visual Arts
- Agricultural Science
Guidelines for a Successful Application
To ensure a successful application, please follow these guidelines:
- Fill out the application form accurately: Ensure that all the information you provide is correct and up-to-date. Any errors or omissions may lead to the rejection of your application.
- Provide the necessary documentation: You will be required to upload scanned copies of your academic certificates, passport-sized photograph, and any other relevant documentation. Please ensure that these documents are clear and legible.
- Submit your application: Once you have completed all the necessary steps, submit your application online. You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been received.