Welcome to the St. Francis Xavier Senior High School Online Admission Portal, where you can access all the information you need about our programmes, admission process, and guidelines.
We are committed to providing an exceptional learning experience for our students, and our online portal is just one of the many ways we ensure that our students have access to the resources they need to succeed.
How to Login to the St. Francis Xavier Senior High School Online Admission Portal
To access the St. Francis Xavier Senior High School Online Admission Portal, you must first have an account.
If you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking on the “Register” button on the login page.
Once you have an account, follow these simple steps to log in:
- Go to the St. Francis Xavier Senior High School website.
- Click on the “Admission Portal” link at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and password in the login form.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you encounter any issues while logging in, please contact our support team for assistance.
Programmes Offered at St. Francis Xavier Senior High School
At St. Francis Xavier Senior High School, we offer a wide range of programmes designed to meet the diverse needs of our students.
Our programmes are designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and experience they need to succeed in their chosen field.
Some of our programmes include:
- General Science
- General Arts
- Visual Arts
- Home Economics
- Agricultural Science
Admission Guidelines for St. Francis Xavier Senior High School
We have a set of guidelines in place to ensure that our admission process is fair and transparent.
Our guidelines are designed to ensure that every student who meets our admission criteria has an equal opportunity to join our school.
Here are some of our admission guidelines:
- Students must have passed their Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
- Students must have obtained grades that meet our admission criteria.
- Students must complete our application form and provide all the required documentation.
- Students must attend an interview with our admission team.