Minerals Commission Recruitment: How to Apply
The Minerals Commission is an independent body set up by the Government of Ghana to regulate and manage the use of Ghana's mineral resources.
The Commission is responsible for issuing licenses for mineral exploration, mining, and export. The Commission is currently recruiting individuals to fill various positions in the organization.
In This Article:
The Minerals Commission is looking to hire talented and dynamic individuals to fill various positions in the organization. Some of the available positions include:
- Mining Engineer
- Geological Assistant
- Environmental Officer
- Mining Inspector
Before applying for any of the available positions, it is important to meet the minimum requirements set by the Minerals Commission. The requirements include:
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- Must have a valid professional license (where applicable).
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
The Minerals Commission has made the application process for the available positions easy and straightforward. The following steps will guide you on how to apply:
- Step 1: Visit the Minerals Commission website (www.mincom.gov.gh)
- Step 2: Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the “Apply Now” button next to the available position you are interested in.
- Step 4: Fill in the online application form with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Step 5: Upload all the required documents (e.g. CV, academic certificates, etc.) in the specified format.
- Step 6: Submit your application.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment. Shortlisted candidates will be required to take a written test and participate in an interview.
Working with the Minerals Commission comes with several benefits, including:
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Exposure to international best practices in the management of mineral resources
The Minerals Commission Recruitment is a great opportunity for individuals looking to work in the mining industry in Ghana.
With the available positions and the easy application process, interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
To increase your chances of being shortlisted, make sure you meet the minimum requirements and provide accurate and up-to-date information in your application.