Karl Williams is a name that may sound familiar to some, particularly those who are interested in sports. He was a former American football player who played as a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) from 1996 to 2000.
Williams had a successful career, playing for teams such as the Arizona Cardinals, Dallas Cowboys, and the New Orleans Saints. However, there has been some curiosity regarding his weight, and people have been wondering, “How heavy is Karl Williams?”
Karl Williams Weight: How Heavy is Karl Williams?
Before we delve into Karl Williams' weight, let's first get to know him a little better. Williams was born on May 25, 1973, in Paterson, New Jersey. He attended Dwight Morrow High School in Englewood, New Jersey, where he played football, basketball, and track and field. Williams then went on to attend Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where he continued to play football.
In 1996, Williams entered the NFL draft and was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Arizona Cardinals. He played for the Cardinals for three seasons before being traded to the Dallas Cowboys in 1999. Williams then spent the 2000 season with the New Orleans Saints before retiring from the NFL in 2001.
According to publicly available information, Williams is 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) tall and weighs 188 pounds (85 kg).
It's worth noting that Williams' weight may have fluctuated throughout his career, as is the case with many professional athletes. However, his listed weight during his time in the NFL was consistently around 188 pounds.
Aside from his weight, Karl Williams is also known for his successful career as an NFL player. Here are some of his career highlights:
- In 1996, Williams made the Arizona Cardinals' active roster as an undrafted free agent.
- In 1997, Williams set a Cardinals franchise record for kickoff return yards in a season (1,194 yards).
- In 1998, Williams was named the Cardinals' Special Teams Player of the Year.
- In 1999, Williams was traded to the Dallas Cowboys and recorded his first 100-yard receiving game against the Washington Redskins.
- In 2000, Williams signed with the New Orleans Saints and played in all 16 games, recording 28 receptions for 398 yards and two touchdowns.