If you’re in Ghana and want to contact Adom Radio, you have several options. In this article, we’ll discuss the different ways you can get in touch with Adom Radio, including their phone numbers, email address, social media accounts, and physical location.
How to Contact Adom Radio in Ghana
- Calling Adom Radio If you need to speak to someone at Adom Radio, calling them is a good option. They have several phone numbers that you can use depending on your location. Here are the phone numbers to call:
- Accra: 0302 233 244 / 0302 233 245 / 0302 233 246 / 0302 233 247 / 0302 233 248 / 0302 233 249 / 0302 233 250 / 0302 233 251 / 0302 233 252
- Kumasi: 0322 023 701 / 0322 023 702 / 0322 023 703 / 0322 023 704 / 0322 023 705 / 0322 023 706
- Takoradi: 0312 029 900 / 0312 029 901 / 0312 029 902 / 0312 029 903
Make sure to dial the appropriate phone number for your location. You can use any of these numbers to request for information, make enquiries, or report any issues.
- Emailing Adom Radio Another way to contact Adom Radio is through their email address. You can send an email to their official email address: [email protected]. Make sure to clearly state the reason for your email in the subject line and provide a detailed message in the body of the email.
- Contacting Adom Radio on Social Media Adom Radio is active on several social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can send them a message on any of these platforms or tag them in a post. Here are their social media handles:
- Facebook: Adom1063fm
- Twitter: @Adom1063fm
- Instagram: Adom1063fm
Social media is a great way to interact with Adom Radio, and they usually respond to messages in a timely manner.
- Visiting Adom Radio If you’re in Ghana and want to visit Adom Radio, their office is located in Accra. Here’s their address: B-70/6, Ring Road, North Industrial Area, Accra, Ghana.
You can visit their office during working hours, Monday to Friday, to make enquiries, submit a complaint or request for information.