Are you looking to start a career with the Ghana Statistical Service? Do you have a passion for statistics and data analysis?
If so, you are in luck, as the Ghana Statistical Service is currently recruiting for various positions.
At the Ghana Statistical Service, we are committed to providing quality statistical information to support decision-making for national development.
Our team of professionals is dedicated to collecting, compiling, analyzing, and disseminating statistical data in Ghana.
In this article, we will guide you through the recruitment process, including the various positions available, requirements, and how to apply.
The Ghana Statistical Service is currently recruiting for various positions, including Enumerators, Supervisors, and IT Personnel.
Enumerators are responsible for collecting data from households and individuals using various data collection tools.
They must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the work of Enumerators, ensuring that data is collected accurately, and providing support to the team.
They must have excellent organizational and management skills.
IT Personnel are responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of information systems and software applications used by the Ghana Statistical Service.
They must have excellent programming skills and experience in database management.
To be eligible for any of the positions mentioned above, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Ghanaian citizen
- You must possess a minimum of a WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent with credits in at least five (5) subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- For Supervisors and Enumerators, you must have completed Senior High School
- For IT Personnel, you must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field from a recognized university
How to Apply
To apply for any of the available positions, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Ghana Statistical Service recruitment portal at https://statsghana.gov.gh/recruitment
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to access the application form
- Fill in the application form with the required details, including personal information, education, and work experience
- Upload your CV and other relevant documents
- Review your application to ensure that all the information provided is accurate and complete
- Submit your application
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening.
The Ghana Statistical Service is committed to promoting the development of quality statistical information to support decision-making for national development.
If you are passionate about statistics and data analysis, this is an excellent opportunity to start your career with a reputable organization.
We encourage all eligible candidates to apply for the available positions, and we wish you the best of luck in your application.