Writing a heartfelt wedding message can be difficult, so here are some of the best wedding wishes and messages to help make your congratulations even special.
Whether you’re looking for funny phrases or meaningful words, these wedding messages will capture the joy and emotion of the special day.
From traditional wedding sayings to modern sentiments, these words are sure to put a smile on the newlyweds’ faces and make their day even more memorable.
How do you send a wedding congratulations message?
Wedding congratulations messages are an expression of joy and happiness for the newly wed couple.
You can write them a simple message or text, or you can buy them a greeting card from a stationery or gift shop.
If you are a more creative person, you can also create a digital card by yourself or by editing a template.
Can I write quotes in wedding wishes?
Yes. You can write any adorable or heartfelt qoute for the new couple. These could be quotes from famous authors, poets, speakers or even songwriters and singers.
Is it okay to write ‘Congratulations’ on a wedding card?
Absolutely. If you are late in preparing a sweet message or are simply a person of few words, a simple Congratulations is good enough.
Marriage is a huge milestone in the lives of the new couple so wishing them a big “Congratulations” is fully appropriate.
10 Best Wedding Wishes and Messages
- Congratulations on your wedding day! May your love grow stronger with each passing year.
- Wishing you both all the joy and happiness life has to offer!
- May this be the start of an amazing journey together!
- Best wishes for a beautiful marriage and a wonderful life together.
- Wishing you loads of laughter, joy and contentment in your marriage.
- May your love for each other always remain as strong and sweet as it is today.
- Wishing you years of happiness, love and companionship.
- Here’s to a long and happy life of joy and friendship!
- May today be the beginning of a long, beautiful journey together.
- May your marriage bring you all the exquisite delights life has to offer!
Sending your best wishes to the newlyweds is a great way to express your love and congratulations on their special day. From heartfelt messages to funny phrases, these 10 best wedding wishes and messages will bring a smile to the couple’s faces as they start their lives together. Here’s wishing the happy couple all the best in their life ahead together.